Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pregnant Today, Mommy and Daddy Tomorrow

Well gang, Kyle and I have made it to the day before Grace's birthday! We are both so excited and can't wait to look at her beautiful face! We have made guesses on her weight and length, and for documentation here are those guesses:
Leah- 8 Ibs. 2 oz 21 inches
Kyle- 7 Ibs. 12 oz 20 1/2 inches
May the best woman win! haha
Anyway, here is a picture of me at 39 weeks and one day! I can't believe how much a stomach can stretch and expand in nine months!
I had to document as well that I DO NOT have swollen ankles! Thank you JESUS!! Goes to show that some of the genes from your parents are good ones!!
This is how Kyle and I look on the outside as we wait for the Big day tomorrow!
And here is how we feel on the inside! haha! I love Kyle's expression

Kyle and I can't wait to be parents and begin this exciting new chapter of our lives! Thank you for all the prayers and encouragement! We could not make it with out wonderful friends and family like you and the awesome power of GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment