Thursday, April 15, 2010

22 weeks!

Well hello family and friends. I am a week behind, but hey better late then never...right? I don't have a lot to update right now about the baby, but in my life I just finished my entry year certification for teaching and tomorrow will go and pay $50 for a five year certificate!! Whoo hoo! I am glad to have that done. I had three different mentors coming and observing me twice a semester, so at least the stress of that is over!
Kyle graduates in two weeks! I am so proud of him! He is working VERY hard to finish strong! ALSO...I can't wait for Grace's Mimi and Aunties to be here! She is very excited...or at least she would be if she knew anything but the inside of her momma! haha!
Kyle and I have a doctor appointment tomorrow to check out Grace's growth...which she is DEFINITELY doing!
Speaking of growing...check out the baby hill. (soon to be mountain)
me at 22 weeks--almost! (sorry about the poor quality...I took this of myself)

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH!! your belly is so cute i can hardly stand it. If i was there i would rub all over it and give Grace kisses even if it made you feel awkward. :) I want to see you soon!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good. I'm so jealous. You need to post some pics from this last weekend when you had everyone there for the graduation. Let me know how it all went. Aunt Dianne said it was a lot of fun and told me about a breakfast place I need to visit :)

    ReplyDelete