Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Old News and New News

Hello Friends! Well I have a very LONG post for you all!!
First of all, Kyle and I had an intense hail storm this weekend. Kyle's car suffered some dents and dings and the outer pane of our bedroom window was busted. Other than that nothing too bad!
Grousse Run River in the parking lot...yes the water is to my ankle.
The bedroom window:
Just to see how BIG the hail was:
Outside our door. There was so much hail it looked like it had snowed.
Kyle and I are moving next week and couldn't be more ready. To prepare us for the event our dishwasher door broke today! YAY!! haha
Two weeks ago Kyle graduated from College!! I am so proud of him! He even has an interview at a church in Bonham, Texas June 12-13! I am praying for God to place him where he can do the most work for Christ!! Plus...I really like the idea of taking a year off and being mom!
Kyle flashing the diploma cover!
The Cascade Crew:
Yep...Grace is as proud as her daddy!
Great Picture of the Kolster, Beard, Wright, and Melton family! Thanks to everyone who came to support Kyle! It was so much fun!
May 11 I had my first baby shower! It was given by the hospitality committee at school, which just so happens to be the Kindergarten team this year! It was a lot of fun and Grace was so very blessed by all my coworkers kindness. It almost makes me feel bad for wanting to quit...but I have a pretty good excuse.
The flyer that was posted in the women's bathroom:
The goods!!!
Here are some belly pics of me at 26 weeks....that's right! Only 2 weeks till my third trimester! Ready of not Grace is on her way SOON! I can't wait!
Holy cow....is that really my stomach!!
I also finally made a decision and ordered Graces coming home outfit! I had so much fun looking at all my options! I new I wanted something cuddly, soft, and summery! Well...here it is! I love it! It was lots of ruffles and is so cute and tiny! I can't wait to put Grace in it! I even have her some ballet socks to wear....sorry no picture. Now the hunt is on for a cute bow! AHH...I am so excited to meet her!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Kyle! I am so proud of you on your graduation from college. I want a duplicate of that smashing pic of you with your diploma cover so I can show you off! Thanks for letting Mike and me be a part of your graduation. So sorry about your car. The belly shots look like Grace is really sprouting and she got many girlie and useful things at her shower.
    Love, Hugs & Kisses,
    Grammy/Dianne/MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its about stinkin' time you post! I LOVE all the precious stuff Grace got. Can't wait to see it all in person. And i am counting the seconds til i get to love on your ridiculously cute belly. You look amazing!!
    Way to go Kyle! Whoohoo!
    (sucks about the car)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys. Crazy about the car. Sorry. We never have hail that big on the west coast. ha ha. Although we have had crazy weather! Miss you both. Grace is growing lots. Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is so precious. She will be stunning. I can't wait to meet her. Are you having a shower back home? Tell Kyle I said CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete