Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer has begun!!

Well I have been thoroughly enjoying my summer break so far. It started with Kyle and I moving in with Sara and Preston and OUT of our crummy apartment! Check out our new home/room!!



We are so thankful that Sara and Preston took us in temporarily. It will save us some mulla in the end. Also my Dad came with the cattle trailer and loaded all our stuff to store it for us! Thanks Dad!

To keep my self entertained I have been working on getting things ready for Grace's nursery. She may not have a room yet, but when she does I will be ready!
This is her name that is going to hang over her crib. I bought the letters and wood plaques and then painted them and glued pre-painted flowers and bugs on for decoration.



Look how well it matches her bedding! Thanks Mimi and Great-Grandma Kolster!


I am not quite finished with this plaque, but I painted it pink, modge-podged colored paper stripes and glued the pre-painted bug and flower. The completed work will have the verse- I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14- on it.



In two short days I will begin my third trimester! I feel like this pregnancy is FLYING by! It wont be long till I am holding my beautiful Gracie in my arms!

Here's a new belly pic!



2 comments: