Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Teaching conference in Vegas

I have just returned from a PLC (Professional Learning Community) conference in Las Vegas. Despite my moaning about having to go back to Vegas, a city I am not fond of, I had a really fun time with my coworkers. Here are some highlights from the trip.
Tuesday night Caitlin Taylor and I went to see The Lion King.
I took this picture in front of the Zeus fountain at Caesars Palace because about a year ago Kyle and I went to Vegas and I got the same pic. haha A lot changed in a year.
This was the pool of the gods at Caesars Palace where we stayed...so awesome
My relaxing by the pool with a frozen pink lemonade!
The view from my room was AMAZING...yes that is the Bellagio Fountain!

2 comments:

  1. You need me as a vegas guide....I'll make sure you enjoy the time spent there....of course with me you will gain a ton of weight...because a good time always involves good food ;) I can't believe my little cousin is going to have a baby before me....CRAZY!!! We are still doing our best...maybe we will get you another second cousin for Grace soon.... :)

    ReplyDelete