Thursday, June 17, 2010

30 weeks and 5 days :)

Hello Dear Readers of the blog! Well I am approaching my 31st week of pregnancy! I can't believe how fast this whole thing is flying by! I thought when summer hit things would slow down, but not at all! Maybe that's because I haven't slowed down. I went to AR a few weeks ago to see Amy, Pete, and Noah! Noah was so sweet! He was crawling all over the house and the happiest little boy! Anyways, after that I was home for a day and then went to Vegas (see previous post) then came home for another day and went to Bonham, Texas for Kyle's interview! Kyle ROCKED his interview by the way! He is DEFINITELY pursuing the career God created him to do. I was so proud to call him my husband the whole weekend! He is a born Youth Minister! I can't wait to see the amazing things God will do through him! We both feel really good about the interview and could possibly be moving to Bonham in the next few weeks! I am super excited about this because that means....house, nursery, and the opportunity to stay home with Grace for her first year! God has provided for our family so wonderfully! It taught patience along the way, but was well worth the wait. It's amazing the possibilities when you put God in the driver seat. We were asked to return to Bonham tomorrow, Friday, and I have a strong feeling they will offer Kyle the job. Hopefully I am not jumping the gun...but I guess we will know for sure in a few hours! Please be praying for our little family!!

Here is a belly pic of my today! I am starting to feel HUGE!! and just think, it's going to get bigger! haha






1 comment:

  1. I know if Kyle got the job or not!!! But I'm not telling. I will say that God is so good.
    Love, Hugs & Kisses,
    MOM/Grammy

    ReplyDelete