Thursday, June 10, 2010

Completed Work!!

So I have finally completed all my little projects for Grace's room...and here they are!!
I added the verse...
This is a stool one of my coworkers was going to throw away, I saved it from that untimely death. I forgot to get a good before picture, but I had to pry off one of the legs and reattach it properly and sand it.
And here is the finished product! It is mosaic stones in the colors of her nursery with some very sparkly big ones scattered in.
This shelf I found in the shed of my Mammaw and Granddaddy's house.
After cleaning, sanding, painting, and decorating...this is it now!

I am having a lot of fun working on things for Grace!! I can't wait to put it all together in her room and bring her home!!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw these when in OK and they are precious. I'm excited about Grace's shower July 11.
    Love, Hugs & Kisses,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete